- Pants look as if they were painted on my legs
- My belly jumps when I laugh (real Santa Clause style!) - especially embarassing after Basketball Practice in the locker room
- Haven't seen my feet since 2008
Ok, the last one might be a bit exaggerated but the other 2 are valid nonetheless.
I've got two starting points weight-wise:
- Gym-Scale with clothes on around 10pm - 92.4kg
- Home-Scale completely naked (oh yeah!) around 7am - 89.4kg
So far I have identified 2 Milestones - 85 by beginning of February - 82 by End of June (gotta get in shape for the Babamixed Basketball Tournament) - both on my home-scale.
The plan is to work out as much as I can and my aging body still supports and try to consume fewer than 4,000 calories per day.
So far I stick to the plan:
I went to the Gym yesterday - 35 minutes of usual workout (bench pressing etc.) and then 35 minutes of running with my new pulse watch (~4.5 km).
Today I only ate: 2 rolls for breakfast, a salad for lunch and now a protein shake for brinner ;) - and Basketball practice is so on tonight.
Planning to bring my running gear to work tomorrow...