Freitag, 28. Mai 2010

Injuries, Injuries, Injuries

Ok, that's it! Third week - third injury. I'm officially getting old...

Two weeks ago I sprained my right ankle - not too badly (it was worse some years back) - but still bad enough (thanks to my great Nike LeBron III Sneakers that I bought in New York last summer - the lacing is already broken which caused this)....

Last week I dislocated my right pinkie - looked really disgusting. Coach came over and moved it back into place - he also told me to see a doctor the next day - which I didn't.

Two days ago I managed to sprain my hardly healed right ankle AGAIN. OUCH! That hurt - but it is getting better and I'm looking forward to next monday's practice.

So currently I'm playing with a slightly unstable ankle and a right pinkie that I'm "buddy taping" (http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/firstaid/finger.htm#Dislocation) - my shooting percentage is down quite a bit since I started doing this :-)

When something else happens in next week's practice I'm gonna sit out a couple of weeks and focus on healing until the wedding. Damn - suit fitting day is in 2 weeks and I still have to lose 5 pounds (preferably fat).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen